Group Buy : Livesports Style Carbon EP91/EP82 Wings

Carbon Livesports Style Front Fenders EP91 & EP82

Evening All,

Following on from some interest from members, we are looking at producing the above front fenders in carbon fibre.

If we have enough interest we will look to produce a set of both 82 & 91 fenders and offer these to you all in carbon fibre.

As per the cruise style wings, I can offer the first 5 sets of each model at a reduced cost as an incentive for you for pre ordering. Once we have 5 names for each set we will ask for a 50% deposit and get them ordered and into production.

Inital offering price of £399 + UK shipping / free collection - price after the initial 5 sets : £495 + UK Shipping

Any questions please ask and if you would like your name putting down please post below!

16991209796601.jpg

EP91 Livesports Style Fenders / +20mm / Carbon Fibre:

1.Flynn - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
2.JamesD89 - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
3.Ashep91- DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
4.Scott D - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE PAID
5.Zoib_786 - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING

EP82 Livesports Style Fenders / +20mm / Carbon Fibre:

1.Zoib_786 - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
2.EP Starlet Alan - PAID IN FULL
3.kbond - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE PAID
4.Bradley Megson - FB - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE OUTSTANDING
5.Ashleygt - DEPOSIT PAID - BALANCE PAID

Best wishes
Simon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to be a pain but could I be removed from the Cruise group buy and added to this list please? Did not know you were making livesports ones or I would of gone for these initially.

Thanks

James

Not a problem, moved it across for you.

Put me down for glanza swell

Hi Zoib_786 - great no problem, so I will have you down for a set of EP91 & EP82 fenders correct?

Put down on my name and ep82 wing

Hi, is this wing as in spoiler or wing as in the front fenders we are currently offering?

I'd 100% take a fuel flap. :)

Regarding payment, what we doing, PayPal, Card? And when is it due?

Cheers

Hi, I will write a post shortly now that we have 5 names for EP91 :)

Morning All,

Great news, the EP91 pre sale is now full for the livesports style front fenders! As I am sure you are aware these are +20mm over stock, Livesports have also previously confirmed that the maximum wheel the new fenders can take is +15 225/45/16.

The next steps for everyone is;

- Payment of deposit - once a 50% deposit is received from each signed up member the oe items will be ordered and allow carbon fibre items to be produced.

- The due date for all deposits will be the end of next week (18th December 2016)

- The deposit total is £200 leaving £199 due when goods are ready to be shipped / collected. As per the title post, shipping is additional and collection is FOC.

- The payment methods are bank transfer / paypal / cheque (if people still do this)

Thank you very much and nice work for bringing some legendary fenders to life in carbon like never before!

Simon

Morning All,

Great news, the EP91 pre sale is now full for the livesports style front fenders! As I am sure you are aware these are +20mm over stock, Livesports have also previously confirmed that the maximum wheel the new fenders can take is +15 225/45/16.

The next steps for everyone is;

- Payment of deposit - once a 50% deposit is received from each signed up member the oe items will be ordered and allow carbon fibre items to be produced.

- The due date for all deposits will be the end of next week (18th December 2016)

- The deposit total is £200 leaving £199 due when goods are ready to be shipped / collected. As per the title post, shipping is additional and collection is FOC.

- The payment methods are bank transfer / paypal / cheque (if people still do this)

Thank you very much and nice work for bringing some legendary fenders to life in carbon like never before!

Simon

Hi Simon,

Could you please send me your PayPal address and I'll send the deposit over in the morning,

Thanks! :)