Tegiwa Harness bar fits!

Hi guys,

This is the one you have all been waiting for!

From the moment we joined this forum there has been one main question.

HARNESS BARS??

I think we now have the answer, and it looks to be good news.

Our universal harness bars from mounting point to mounting point (between a pillar seatbelt mounts) is roughly 1250mm.

where this bracket bolts to the harness bar the hole could be slotted to give you and extra few MM ate each side plus the brackets will angle slightly to suit.

The Starlet is 1200mm from a pillar to a pillar. (credit to Starletglanzav for measuring up his car for us)

http://www.tegiwaimports.com/tegiwa-universal-harness-bar.html

​Once someone has tried one (although I am now confident it will fit) I would love for some pics to be posted in here. If anyone has already fitted one then please PM me and let me know how it went. Don't be afraid to share your pics here.

I hope this helps you guys.

Once again big thanks to Starletglanzav

If fitment is 100% confirmed I'll definitely take one. I'm pretty sure they'll fit too just didn't want to be the one to take the risk. This will it/won't it topic has been floating around for years now.

If fitment is 100% confirmed I'll definitely take one. I'm pretty sure they'll fit too just didn't want to be the one to take the risk. This will it/won't it topic has been floating around for years now.

Do remember if it does not fit you can return the item for a full refund within 14 days (just need to be in all new condition in the original box.)

Someone local to there HQ needs to pop in and test fit one for sure!!

James

That would be great for sure.

What's the difference in the GT? I think I can get some measurements

I would expect the difference to be little to nothing.

If you can get the measurements between these points; (between front upper a pillar seatbelt mounts) then that would be great.

Speaking to a guy on one of the Facebook groups who has one fitted. Some modifications required but he was being pretty vague lol

I have heard this, I just don't see why it would need modifying, based on the dimensions of the starlet I have been given all the maths adds up perfectly.

Ill be ordering one after Xmas, so ill let you know

Great to hear! Remember you forum discount code forum25

Would definately be intrested if it was confirmed! I reckon tegiwa should demonstrate one or borrow one for demonstration purposes as it would bring them sales in the long term

If we had a car to try one in then we would do so!

(shame I didn't buy the sportif that I saw the other week!)

Make a trip to Tegiwa and ill happily unbox one to offer it up.

• 5 months later...