fpr set up on fresh built engine

I have just forged my engine I will be starting it up tomorrow hopefully I have a td04 set up and during the rebuild bought a high flow fuel rail and 450cc injectors and a fuel pressure regulator how do I set the fpr up without starting the car and make sure it's safe I don't have a air fuel gauge do I need one?

There was a thread on here about injectors recently which will go some way to explain what would happen if you'd fit higher capacity injectors without mapping.

I'll be starting mine on standard injectors with adjustable FPR, but having fuelling checked before it gets used properly.

Don't want to take any risks put far to much work into this rebuild Lol don't want nothing to go wrong so I'm thinking putting it back to standard till mapping as I have no wide and gauges

No gauge's at all? Boost gauge? I'd defo put it all back to stock run shell super fuel or tesco 99ron. I would be buying gauge's before anything else!