MFactory Gearbox internals GT-Turbo/Glanza (UPDATED ROUGH PRICING)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never thought my glanza drank fuel at 70, sure it sat around 3,200ish rpm. Had cars sit much higher higher but still average 40mpg

not highly modified then ha ha

your speed to rpm is way of anyways mine is digital rpm precise

Edited by 5e colin

Ok so there copies of the stock gears but stronger basically?

they would be available in different ratios and would be stronger.

WhAt would the carbon rebuild kit include ?

A carbon rebulld kit would consist of

Carbon synchros

Bearings and seals.

Might be a silly question but 30 interested people. Is that purely showing an interest or 30 prepared to put a deposit down? I think you'll certainly sell 30 no bother but there's very few of us on here actually ready to buy and not just window shopping or dreaming.

Might be a silly question but 30 interested people. Is that purely showing an interest or 30 prepared to put a deposit down? I think you'll certainly sell 30 no bother but there's very few of us on here actually ready to buy and not just window shopping or dreaming.

Oh you really don't know the starlet crowd do you lol

I'm an ex member, trust me I know. Im still tight now.

I

Got 800 quid sitting here ready

Sounds like you are name number 1 on the list.

If we get some lists going like i have seen on group buys,

(do not put your name down just to fill numbers, because once i have enough people i will be coming for deposits)

Carbon rebuild kit

Bearing and seal kit

3rd gear

Carbon synchros

And you can start a list for any of the parts that I have said Mfactory can offer.

Silly question .since I haven't yet busted a box which I don't intend to do so .but what power figure ratings can we assume out of these products. Or more straight to the point .what from the above list is needed to use over 350bhp ?

Cheers bud best get my ass in gear and get some extra bonus in. Rough deposit price please once I no I will stick my name down etc

More than likely 25-50% (have not confirmed with the boss :shok: )

Silly question .since I haven't yet busted a box which I don't intend to do so .but what power figure ratings can we assume out of these products. Or more straight to the point .what from the above list is needed to use over 350bhp ?

We have used this brand for a while now and we have used it in some pretty high power Honda's (500 ponies plus!)

More than likely 25-50% (have not confirmed with the boss :shok: )

We have used this brand for a while now and we have used it in some pretty high power Honda's (500 ponies plus!)

Nice just what I want to hear .so what would be ideal for a 400bhp 4efte .I use the car at times in town and intend on putting down a good time 1/4mile.

I'm totally clueless what from those list would reliably put all the ponies down.

Please assist I would definitely be in .

Hi all.

So that you are all aware none of these kits are in production at the moment, none of these kits would be put into production until there are 20-30 people willing to put deposits on them.

And when I say that I mean 20-30 people per option.

The factory will not setup tooling an manufacture of a synchro set if there are only 10 people waiting to buy them, same goes for all the other options that I put on the list.

I can see about 15 different members here who like the idea of stuff like this going into production, but only names on a list and deposits will actually make this happen.

So that you are aware none of these kits are in production at the moment, none of these kits would be put into production until there are 20-30 people willing to put deposits on them.

And when I say that I mean 20-30 people per option.

The factory will not setup tooling an manufacture of a synchro set if there are only 10 people waiting to buy them, same goes for all the other options that I put on the list.

Based on the interest in the group at the moment, I doubt any of this will go ahead any time soon.

That said you have to be in it to win it.

I know how much a win a Carbon Synchro kit is going to be to us Starleteers.

Presumably bearings and seals can be had from Toyota.

Whilst I don't drive my car, and the box is A okay, I am prepared to preemptively purchase the carbon synchros if this helps get them made for us.

So do you want to put my name down please.

Carbon Synchro Set

That said you have to be in it to win it.

I know how much a win a Carbon Synchro kit is going to be to us Starleteers.

Presumably bearings and seals can be had from Toyota.

Whilst I don't drive my car, and the box is A okay, I am prepared to preemptively purchase the carbon synchros if this helps get them made for us.

So do you want to put my name down please.

Carbon Synchro Set

I understand the needing to be in it to win it.

However manufacturers will only produce goods when there is proven demand.

The only way around it would be for Tegiwa to order 20 of each kit from Mfactory but that is counter productive for us if we have nobody looking to buy them, we cannot order £4-5k worth of synchro sets just to sell £500 worth.

Thanks though for getting the ball rolling, one we have 30 names ill come for deposits and we will see who still wants in at that point.

Carbon synchro's

1. Calum122