MFactory Gearbox internals GT-Turbo/Glanza (UPDATED ROUGH PRICING)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As before the gearsets are a no go.

Concentrate on the carbon synchro and you may sell enough to make it viable.

The same Sort gearsets area relays available elsewhere and don't sell.

Stronger gearsets are also available at far more Money and again don't sell (to starlet owners anyways)

I understand the needing to be in it to win it.

However manufacturers will only produce goods when there is proven demand.

The only way around it would be for Tegiwa to order 20 of each kit from Mfactory but that is counter productive for us if we have nobody looking to buy them, we cannot order £4-5k worth of synchro sets just to sell £500 worth.

Thanks though for getting the ball rolling, one we have 30 names ill come for deposits and we will see who still wants in at that point.

Carbon synchro's

1. Calum122

Stick my name down for a set too please :)

Probably, but then with that attitude I'm not surprised. Either you want companies to invest in the Starlet scene, or you don't.

They are not going to do it if people are not willing to spend.

That's probably why the Honda scene gets so much love, people willing to spend the money on Hondas.

Probably, but then with that attitude I'm not surprised. Either you want companies to invest in the Starlet scene, or you don't.

They are not going to do it if people are not willing to spend.

That's probably why the Honda scene gets so much love, people willing to spend the money on Hondas.

Sorry didn't mean in that way. More of disappointed because I'm full in and have even messaged him .but as said the amount the people required to manufacture. Which means those who are ready and willing loose out .And can't blame anyone as they have a valid reason to bring this into production .

I understand the needing to be in it to win it.

However manufacturers will only produce goods when there is proven demand.

The only way around it would be for Tegiwa to order 20 of each kit from Mfactory but that is counter productive for us if we have nobody looking to buy them, we cannot order £4-5k worth of synchro sets just to sell £500 worth.

Thanks though for getting the ball rolling, one we have 30 names ill come for deposits and we will see who still wants in at that point.

Carbon synchro's

1. Calum122

2 faiyaz.123

3.crispyeel

10% of the way there on carbon synchro sets.

Lets just focus on those for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I would be like some :p got given a turbo gearbox but have no idea on condition, just as well I want to rebuild it for my project

Carbon synchro's

1.Calum122

2.faiyaz.123

3.crispyeel

4.Grumglanza

5.Siwfc

6.Winspaa

7.Niko922

8.*Pete*

• 2 weeks later...