Hi all

Just wondering something I might have a look at doing later in the year (when my wallet has recovered) I really like the facelift front bumpers with the optional spoiler and just wondering what would I need to fit them to a pre-facelift car. I understand there a different clips but is that all I need? and how easy are these clips to get hold of?

thanks as always peeps!

I recently put the face lift bumper on my Glanza didn't need any different clips

Oh really? well that's good news I read a post on the gtturbo forum and someone said they needed to get other clips. so without the clips it's just the crystal fog lights to get then?

cheers mate

I was under the impression the 2 mounting brackets were different, The ones that bolt to the chassis rails?

I think that's what they mentioned on the other forum. But then they also mentioned fog light brackets? I really have no idea sorry buddy

• 1 month later...

You'll need 98 spec bumper brackets

I'm sure UK spec bumper brackets are the same as 98 spec brackets.

Awesome thanks guys really appreciate the help. are these brackets easy to find or is it gonna be a ball ache trying to get them?

Cheers again guys