Innovate Afr / greddy e01 / emb query

So basically I have the innovative mtxl gauge all plumbed in and have been taking the readings off that for months

Decided to plump the 0-5v analog cable into my e01 boost controller and configured the conversion as stated on the instructions.

However the reading on the e01 is different to the gauge?? Where the gauge reads 16 the e01 reads 18?

I've also got the com port connected to the emb, doest this reading get sent to that or is it just the map/maf?

Edited by turbominicooper

hey..i'm not sure if this is any help, but i have an innovate mtx-l hooked up to greddy emu directly (via the cable) and have no problems with the readings

my laptop/emu and guage display read the same

does emb have a direct plug in port for the afr guage cable?...then you can just set it up on the emb directly if it does

also, check to make sure your cable (0-5 volt) is grounded properly, as sometimes this can cause a variance in the readings.

hey..i'm not sure if this is any help, but i have an innovate mtx-l hooked up to greddy emu directly (via the cable) and have no problems with the readings

my laptop/emu and guage display read the same

does emb have a direct plug in port for the afr guage cable?...then you can just set it up on the emb directly if it does

also, check to make sure your cable (0-5 volt) is grounded properly, as sometimes this can cause a variance in the readings.

I haven't been able to find the pin out for the emb connector 2 to see if I can plump it directly.

The ground is connected to same one as the sensor

Have u the EMB updated to the latest software and hardware.

Emb is v1.49

• 3 weeks later...