Poll : Which EP91 Carbon Products Do You Want To See?

EP91 Carbon Bodywork - What would you like?   

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morning All,

I am currently looking at which products to put into product next following the success of the fenders.

I have run a little poll all around EP91 exterior, please let me know your thoughts and help drive the production of the parts you guys want NOT just what traders want to sell!!!

Please post below if you have voted so I know who is interested and also, if there is anything you think I have missed please let me know!!

I look forward to seeing your responses! The more the better so please share the link with your fellow owners!

Best wishes

Simon

OEM real lip

Glanza S bonnet

OEM wings that are wider

I think the cars look good from factory but with carbon would look amazing.

Doors I think would be way too expensive but for a track car would save a huge amount of weight.

What about interior, such as gauge holders that blend well with the dash instead of what most do and screw the cups on ?

OEM real lip

Glanza S bonnet

OEM wings that are wider

I think the cars look good from factory but with carbon would look amazing.

Doors I think would be way too expensive but for a track car would save a huge amount of weight.

What about interior, such as gauge holders that blend well with the dash instead of what most do and screw the cups on ?

Thanks for your comments morgan. I have already created the Livesports style and Cruise style +20mm front wings in carbon if these would be of interest to you? I have also sent off a selection of interior bits to be moulded so keep checking back for updates!

Fuel tank cover

Mirror skins

Choice of spoilers

Thanks Bussey, re spoilers I am currently thinking between the above listed in the poll. Any other spoilers you are thinking of?

Doors among other bits we have spoke about lol

Thanks Dean, no problem :thumbsup:

Deffo would have a Fuel flap cover, 98 wing mirror covers :)

Thanks for the feedback T-Dog. Fuel cap already being investigated and I will look into the mirrors!

Glanza S bonnet would be a massive hit!

Thanks Jimmy I agreee! I have added it to the poll option list!

Nice one, I'm not a fan of aftermarket parts, as I said I like the oem look, even if you done oem carbon wings I may be interested but don't think there are many like me who would want just stock wings in carbon lol.

Will be looking at what you bring out don't worry.

Can see everyone wanting a fuel flap so.

Top work

Hi Morgan,

Nothing wrong with that! I agree that it is a minority interest but it is of course something we can do. If you are interested in a pair as a one off please drop me a line and we can happily discuss this!

Thanks for your comments :thumbsup:

Simon

Nice one, I'm not a fan of aftermarket parts, as I said I like the oem look, even if you done oem carbon wings I may be interested but don't think there are many like me who would want just stock wings in carbon lol.
Will be looking at what you bring out don't worry.
Can see everyone wanting a fuel flap so.
Top work

Boot lid and doors would be amazing lol but fuel flap and mirror covers is a good idea, maybe door handles?

And Glanza S bonnets would fly out!

I take back all of what I said,

Boot lid please! I'll pay the deposit now :lol:

Good shout joe!

Apologies for all the individual replies, I can't seem to multi quote on my phone!

I agree I think it's a great bonnet and people are keen which is great!!

X2 The rest doesnt really appeal to me tbh, interior D/S and P/S pillers maybe?

Thanks, one has already been sent for moulding!

Cam cover

Thanks Joe!

Boot lid is being done, that is confirmed. I am also doing a plate surround! I will get some mirrors and a glanza S bonnet has to be the one!

Boot lid and doors would be amazing lol but fuel flap and mirror covers is a good idea, maybe door handles?

And Glanza S bonnets would fly out!

Haha no problem, I have a boot lid going into mould, send me a DM if you want the first one by paying a deposit!

Thanks Simon!!

I take back all of what I said,

Boot lid please! I'll pay the deposit now :lol:

Good shout joe!

Thanks 4e, all taken on board seems to be some common demands!

Fuel flap, boot lid and glanza s bonnet 👍🏼

Thanks BMX I will look into this as an option!!

Id second door handles :thumbsup:

Apologies for all the individual replies, I can't seem to multi quote on my phone!

I agree I think it's a great bonnet and people are keen which is great!!

Thanks, one has already been sent for moulding!

Ah brilliant will it have guage holders?