Poll : Which EP91 Carbon Products Do You Want To See?

EP91 Carbon Bodywork - What would you like?   

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Tidgey,

What's currently being moulded is dial binnacle and central dash surround! These don't have gauge holders but it is something we are looking into!

Thanks Simon

Look forward to seeing this and other developments ;-)

Would love to see some more wings like on Whitestar's V

I dont personally think this should be produced for the masses, some things should be kept for the people who are willing to pay top dollar for a recreation. If everyone has them makes them boring/unappealing in my opinion

Just my thoughts though :)

James

Hi James,

I agree, to a degree.

What we are trying to do is give something back to Starlet owners and provide parts that never have been available. After owning 7 myself starting from back in 2006 there have been alot of parts that just dont exist or are ridiculously expensive and unaffordable for owners.

Granted there is a cost to providing these items but for us its all about getting a balance between cost / demand and the financials of being able to produce these parts. Not everything is cost effective for owners but we are trying to make as many parts as widely available for everyone.. which is what I believe everyone wants..

Regards

Simon

• 11 months later...