Poll : Which EP82 Carbon Products Do You Want To See?

Poll : EP82 Carbon Bodywork - What would you like?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Morning All,

I am currently looking at which products to put into product next following the success of the fenders.

I have run a little poll all around EP82 exterior, please let me know your thoughts and help drive the production of the parts you guys want NOT just what traders want to sell!!!

Please post below if you have voted so I know who is interested and also, if there is anything you think I have missed please let me know!!

I look forward to seeing your responses! The more the better so please share the link with your fellow owners!

Best wishes

Simon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would be nice to have all these things but I don't think enough owners would want to pay for it unfortunately

Interested in a gi carbon bonnet though

Edited by kbond

Would be nice to have all these things but I don't think enough owners would want to pay for it unfortunately

Interested in a gi carbon bonnet though

Hi Kbond,

Yes I agree, I thought this way atleast we can get some genuine feedback and offer the parts people really want. If anything specific is wanted we can always do a one off! Gi bonnet is a good shout! Thank you!

Simon

There was a 1 off carbon Livesports spolier back a few years ago, looked savage, wouldnt mind one!

Carbon rear bumper and spats would be pretty cool aswell!

Thanks Daniel for your feedback. OE rear bumper? Which spats?

Thanks

Simon

Go to page 13 of this build for pics!!

Get a few names down lads 8)

Cant see a link, if you can forward it to me I will check it out!

Thanks

Simon

Carbon bonnet but in Gi style

Agreed jay this seems like the one to mould! Thanks.

Gi bonnet and live sport spoiler

Thanks Ashley, these are going to happen!!

Ohh a Carbon Ducktail, that would be uber nice!

A Carbon OEM replacements do top dollar for me, but I seem to be on my own in that category lol

Your not on your own Calum don't worry! Quite a few 91 owners are also requesting oe parts! Thanks for the input!

I think carbon gi and glanza S bonnets would be a great seller. If i had a turbo and was in the market for a bonnet it would be one of them

Thanks morgey slot of people think the same! These will be being moulded!! Thanks Simon

Well, that was a nostalgia trip! Top times!

Tell me about it! A different era 10 years ago! Back when paying 5/6k plus for a GT was normal and late V's over 10k!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

just a request, any chance of having wide front fenders for guys who are using big drag slicks?

Hi Sacha,

This is something we can do, do you have a set of fenders already made you would just like reproduced in carbon, or would we need to manufacture from scratch?

TOMS adjustable spoiler please

Duly noted :)

• 3 weeks later...