Rear ARB Clunking?

So yesterday I got around to fitting both my Adjustable Panhard rod and Rear anti roll bar, on the test drive I had frequent clunking noises, i checked it over when I got home noticed two bolts on the bottom of the Let's say droplinks weren't fully tight, nipped them up, went out again and only heard the noise once.

And on the 15 mile drive to work today it only did it at 2 extreme points in road where one side was hitting a higher point than the other side, e.g. Coming out of my car park which is a slight downhill moment so one side will be higher than the other when leaving at a turn it makes the noise, anyone have any suggestions on what to check?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Westley

Well I fitted it and I jacked the axle up so it was acting as if the wheels were on the weight of the car, but there was still a lot of arch gap, so I just had to loosen the drop link bar things off while the car was on its wheels and adjust them a bit so they were suited to how the car sits when on it's own weight rather than it being jacked up and it's all good now! ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk