JAM Plug and play ECU

Ok so i have just purchased a JAM plug and play ecu i installed it earlier unhooked the battery for 15/20 mins, then i let it idol for 20 mins for it to adjust I took it for its first drive going through the gears normally and then on the way back from the drive i gave it a good thrash however im not really noticing any difference.

Could this be due to me being used to my normal supporting mods and i am still on stock boost 0.6 BAR ? Or have i not reset the car properly with the existing ecu and it has not come into play yet?

My current mods are...

Ct9B Turbo

Toyo Sports manifold
Hks actuator
FMIC
Decat
Uprated HT leads

Oilcatch Can

JAM Plug and play ecu

I have been waiting for my self to get the new ECU before i up the boost to around 1BAR, Now i might have noticed a very small change to the throttle response however its not like a WOW this was so worth the cash i just paid for it! The amount of comments I have read about the jam has made my expectations very high for the upgrade but im not really noticing anything.

Can you guys please give me your opinions on the matter i would really appreciate it!

Thanks josh :)

Don't think you will really feel that big of a difference, unless you dyno it and see the numbers :). But yeah as the others said, up it to 1bar and see that it's fueling good. Also if you're going to up the boost, you'll probably need a bigger intercooler.

I ran a td04 for a while on a P&P (Sard) and it fueled perfectly, only removed it because of the 8500 rev limit..

Don't think you will really feel that big of a difference, unless you dyno it and see the numbers :). But yeah as the others said, up it to 1bar and see that it's fueling good. Also if you're going to up the boost, you'll probably need a bigger intercooler.

I ran a td04 for a while on a P&P (Sard) and it fueled perfectly, only removed it because of the 8500 rev limit..

My FMIC is pretty large to be honest but i think 1bar of boost will do me for now.

Thats all it takes dude just a bit extra boost.

Also watch not to go too near the redline to often, 8.5k or whatever JAMs run at seems a bit high for a standard engine, maybe when they were only a couple years old it wasnt so bad but these are old engines now with less and less replacements about.

Enjoy the P&P though, they are pretty good for the money 8)

Thats all it takes dude just a bit extra boost.

Also watch not to go too near the redline to often, 8.5k or whatever JAMs run at seems a bit high for a standard engine, maybe when they were only a couple years old it wasnt so bad but these are old engines now with less and less replacements about.

Enjoy the P&P though, they are pretty good for the money 8)

I never redline cars i have driven, I dont like to thrash the tits out of them im just so happy with the power it is making now puts a proper smile on my face. So i happy i purchased this JAM ecu!

Im just waiting for a UKSO meet now i want to meet some of you guys!