Braided brake lines wont fit.

Got my hel braided brake lines and couldnt get them to fit

Excuse me for possibly being daft but never done brakes/ lines before .

Theres a slight difference to the inside of the lines wich isnt allowing the new line to catch the threads. Ebay seller got in contact with hel and said everything i described etc and pictures along with my issue it should be fitting.

Seen some pictures with slighty longer ends on them (not from hel) was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/mclintock_5/media/20170206_124447_zpslt9fsfqw.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/mclintock_5/media/20170206_124735_zps10tpuyin.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Thanks for any help in advance !

Do us a favour and use the image embedding thing in your post please - so we can see the images here. If you have to click on the link photobucket bombards us with adverts.

In the split second I saw the image before photobucket went mental, isn't the sealing part on one of them concave and the other convex?!!!

Get the images up and I'll have another look. :)

EDIT - Cheers Adzy! :D

Copy the "direct link" to the image from photobucket. Click the "image" button here .... under the smiley... and paste the link in there where it says URL. And you get, for instance, one of our lines! The caliper end is WMS (4 pot caliper), the chassis end and the strut link are "OEM" fit and as close to Toyota OEM as we could manage. Or lines come with a more OEM clip too these days.

Maybe we should start doing OEM replacement braided lines too.....

4P107-03-004S.jpg

Thanks adzy.

Sorry ive not used this page before apart from buying my celical twin pot set up from russ

So rinning twinpots and bigger discs i dont fancy running original brake hoses, hel are convinced theres nothing wrong with the seating position of there line as pictured and say both ways should fit it( concave & convex )

Ive had others say its not very safe but not fitting to begin with isnt great to say the least.

How much are the kits for my glanza keri-wms

Thanks

Here you go, EP91 etc prices here

Thanks adzy.
Sorry ive not used this page before apart from buying my celical twin pot set up from russ

So rinning twinpots and bigger discs i dont fancy running original brake hoses, hel are convinced theres nothing wrong with the seating position of there line as pictured and say both ways should fit it( concave & convex )
Ive had others say its not very safe but not fitting to begin with isnt great to say the least.

How much are the kits for my glanza keri-wms

Thanks