1998 White Glanza V WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS

Year: 1998

Model: Glanza V

Tax: £12.50 per month

MOT: Feb 2018

Mileage: 90500

Description:

Here I have for sale, my pride and joy. No expense has been spared in the 8 years I've owned this car. First and only British owner since import and 1 jap owner. Always run on premium fuel and properly warmed and cooled for every drive. Folders full of receipts, services, every MOT, import documents etc. Serviced every 5000 miles . Speedometer is fully converted to mph and miles with certificate. This car is super reliable, Gave me very little hassle except the odd wear and tear repairs. So much fun to drive and pulls very well in every gear.

Mileage will increase slightly but this car only does 2/3 thousand miles a year so won't be much.

The car comes with:

CAT1 TOAD alarm with remote central locking and both keys.

HKS silent power cat back exhaust with stainless manifold. (Separate de-cat pipe also)

Magnecor competition HT leads and HKS iridium spark plugs.

HKS adjustable actuator set at .8bar

HKS mushroom filter (new filter element last month)

HKS auto/manual turbo timer

SARD boost gauge

TRD short-shift with TRD leather gear knob.

RAGE easy entry bucket seats

SSR type C lightweight wheels in gold (very expensive and there's not one mark on these wheels at all)

Original Toyota front and rear struts and optional front arm rest.

Original Toyota wind deflectors (very rare)

Pioneer CD/DVD/iPod control head unit with built in navigation and USB charging port. (Worth Over £800)

Original Toyota Japanese warning flare

Original Glanza-V floor mats

Spare fuel pressure regulator and air filter relocation kit (not fitted)

Also a brand new TRD racing steering wheel (original Toyota one is fitted ATM but can easily be changed)

The paintwork on this car literally has to be seen. Always getting comments from strangers about this cars condition for it's age.

Few bad points:

Paint on the whole car is perfect and gives an excellent shine except the rear bumper which is showing very slight wear (a little faded) but all lacquer is ok.

Front seats, as shown in the pictures, are showing signs of wear but all cosmetic. The armrests are a bit worn etc. All cushions and supports still completely fine. Standard rear seats are unmarked.

Price: £4500 ono

Pictures:

Contact Details: blackie133@hitmail.com 07701067344

post-14903-0-47717100-1486926076_thumb.p

post-14903-0-09856700-1486926161_thumb.p

post-14903-0-38548500-1486926186_thumb.p

post-14903-0-54619900-1486926199_thumb.p

post-14903-0-80409600-1486926210_thumb.p

post-14903-0-14848200-1486926222_thumb.p

post-14903-0-83897800-1486926235_thumb.p

post-14903-0-74671900-1486926303_thumb.p

post-14903-0-94815300-1489425450_thumb.p

Edited by Blackie133
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea mate. I know for sure that's the bumper it had on it in Japan before it was shipped over though, as I've got a few pics of it in Japan before I bought it. I know it was a 1997 but registered early 1998 hence the R plate.

Put some engine bay pics up mate. All people ever say is I would get forged one for that price. That's what I got anyways. I'd choose body work over forged engine any day this looks super clean.

I'll get a couple engine pics up later today possibly, can't believe I forgot to put them up. Yeah you see some import centres asking crazy money.

I Have a guy who is very interested but needs to shift his motorbike first.

It bug's me when people say they are interested but they need to sell theirs first or they want it but cannot view it yet as they are away, I have heard them all mate and there life stories, just dreamer's 90% of the time.

Good luck with it mate & don't give it away just stick with it, the right person will come for it in the end.

I always wonder how traders sell theirs at £6800 plus.

Probably offer PCP finance on em or some other amazing buy now pay later deals 😂 Fuck paying near 7k for one that's bog standard. seen some dead ones on eBay next to fuck all optinal extras and guide price of 6-7k lol

I think its priced fairly well, the price is creeping back up for good examples.

Forged ones dont actually pop up for sale that often anymore.

Days are gone where you can pick up a tidy td04 v for 2.5 - 3k, most of the ones around that price are fuckin dug shit.

Hold out and the right buyer will come along.

No idea mate. I know for sure that's the bumper it had on it in Japan before it was shipped over though, as I've got a few pics of it in Japan before I bought it. I know it was a 1997 but registered early 1998 hence the R plate.

There's your answer, it's a pre facelift on a 98 plate. Lovely motor regardless