1998 White Glanza V WILL LISTEN TO OFFERS

If anyone wants extra pics just let me know your email and I'll send them across to you. Tried editing the ad for engine pics but kept taking other ones out without me doing it, was bugging me so gave up to be honest. Have loads of pics so can send whatever anyone wants to see.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Good cars allways sell mate stick with it. I had stupid offers on mine without even seeing the car which pissed me right off. The first person to actually come and look at it bought it. Have you had anyone come yet?

Edited by Pikey009

That would have been a bargain for someone at £4k seeing the price they are advertised for nowadays. £500 more would have done it. Good luck with sale matey. Free bump

4-4250 looks good considering the history and length of ownership by you as well as it being in good nick although I've not seen it. I know for a fact that if my mate hadn't recently got his gt he'd have snapped this up. As you're in no rush then you're in a good position to just wait for the right person.

Some people take the piss with their asking price and others with low offers so I guess it's just finding the middle ground

I think you'll get near the 4K mark or maybe more if you're not in a rush , but I suppose it depends how good both are at negotiating too.

• 3 weeks later...

Does make me laugh seeing people offer money on cars without even seeing them in the flesh. I get it at work all the time Zzzzz

Best price is when someone is standing infront of you. Good luck with sale

Another annoying question folk ask is "what's your best price mate"?

"well the full asking price obviously" is my answer. It's the best price for me! Come down, view the car and then make an informed offer. Job done.

Edited by t'mill

Another annoying question folk ask is "what's your best price mate"?

"well the full asking price obviously" is my answer. It's the best price for me! Come down, view the car and then make an informed offer. Job done.

Absolutely right

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Car has slight oil leak, discovered it's coming from rocker cover gasket. Would be willing to listen to offers with this in mind. Can't get it fixed for 2 weeks so will be back to full price once sorted.