glanza v kph to mph help please

hi can anyone tell me where i can buy the kph to mph converstion for a 98 glanza v i have found the mph dials on ebay but they do light grey not white like mine in the glanza or are they light grey ? i just dont know where to get the speedo cable converter from can anyone help me ?

i have found this but its from a auto gt turbo will it fit my manual glanza ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Statlet-Gt-Turbo-Speedo-Cable-Ep82-Automatic-Converter-Gearbox-Glanza-V-/302203444938?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

thanks for any help anyone can offer me

Edited by Sam_23

The glanza dials are a very light grey. I have the eBay mph dial face. If I was being picky it's not a perfect match but it's only a shade out. Also the stock dials kind of have a printed backing to manipulate the light from the bulbs in the instrument cluster which the eBay face doesn't have. It only means you have two slightly brighter spots either side of the speedo from where the bulbs sit. Worth getting still, especially for the money.

There are two T10, all the rest are T5. Avoid LED, nothing but hassle. Gone through several sets, they never last long. If you want coloured bulbs either use the silicone bulb caps or try a translucent glass or tile paint.