My R Reg Toyota Starlet sportif N/a

$_86.JPG$_86.JPG$_86.JPG

She's totally standard (bar the wheeltrims) would look gorgeous lowered with some SR wheels on but i have just inherited a bigger car needed for work and have another starlet at home that needs work doing on it, so, sadly, this is up for sale if anyones interested drop me a message

Heres some history and details on whats been done on the car while ive had it -

4 owners , Third owner is a friend of mine and before that it was owned by his partners elderly mother from 3 years old. did barely 1000 miles a year in her ownership (mot's to prove)

132,000 miles (is in daily use)

Fresh mot done on 16/2/2017

power steering manual windows and mirrors

totally original

toyota handbooks plus history, recipts and paperwork.

clean and tidy inside (non smoker also), updated stereo with aux and usb and sd card connection allows music from sdcard phone or mp3 player.

As a 32yr old mechanic i can tell you Its a lovely solid reliable little car that would be a great runabout, should provide a good few years trouble free motoring as it's been well maintaned and looked after and have done all work needed to keep it right for another good few years - and has had the following recent work done

Recent new parts fitted and work done include - Brand new front section of exhaust includes CAT with recent middle and rear section.

Recent cambelt and auxillary belts and tensioners (All gates brand top quality belts)

new radiator and red coolant

rear brake pipes have been renewed

New Brakes - new front pads and disks and rear shoes (Pagid brand all round) , rear drums cleaned up and overhauled at same time.

brand new front drivers side brake caliper (toyota part) - (sliders kept sticking on old caliper)

Recent drivers side handbrake cable

New wheeltrims

bodywork good for age, paintwork nice and shiny deep red.

Bad points are - (scratch on p/s wing)

dent on drivers rear quarter (has been kicked by vandals but could possibly be pushed out if this bothers you) not that bad,small amount of corrosion on drivers rear wheel arch lip. More pics on request

Engine is ultra reliable never fails to start - very strong quiet and smooth, doesn't leak/burn oil.

can service car with recipts to prove for an additional 40 pound at request

Have been as honest as i can about the car just want it to go to a good home - please contact me to arrange to view or if local i can bring the car to you to view as i use it every day.

Selling as i have inherited a larger four door car for work and also have another starlet project on the go which needs work- cheers

Edited by Miyagigoose