Yeh they are aren't they. Gt4 st205 wrc's are still dirt cheap and one of the most capable road cars of the lot. Ooo I do love a good TME (saw one for 40k the other day) and the 22b's are gorgeous but like you said mate crazy money. The gb Impreza wagons don't seem to go for loads but the rb320's are holding well.

A good celica gt4 is a decent investment at the right price and will start going up soon I think, a lot of badly modified ones out there though.

Edited by Pikey009
Only 440 UK spec where made and they are all numbered from 1-5000 regardless of being Jap/UK cs/RC

Price for a good cs in in around the 5-6k for good one,s. Some stupid priced ones too being shifted between dealers too. Seems folk are now asking anything from 1500 up for projects. I've just started to strip the head of mine to see why it's lost a cylinder.

Mental price, 80s/90s car prices have rocketed in the last couple of years but some people do take the piss. Just 5 years ago my mate sold his Fiesta XR2i for £250 had he kept it until now he'd get quite possibly 10x that. Also agree with the post about Novas, a good one these days will cost you a pretty penny.

Edited by DanSR

Only 440 UK spec where made and they are all numbered from 1-5000 regardless of being Jap/UK cs/RC

Price for a good cs in in around the 5-6k for good one,s. Some stupid priced ones too being shifted between dealers too. Seems folk are now asking anything from 1500 up for projects. I've just started to strip the head of mine to see why it's lost a cylinder.

l

Ah really I didn't know that, just thought the CS's were numbered, thanks for the heads up

The key word here was OTHER. Genuinely would like to know what other cars came with water to air intercoolers.

I think it's common on outboard motors.

The key word here was OTHER. Genuinely would like to know what other cars came with water to air intercoolers.

I think it's common on outboard motors.

Ha ha I don't think there are many actually, especially from that era. I mentioned the st205 because it's a different car. The normal spec 185s didn't so it's not a given that every celica gt4/ 3sgte car has the same set up. I don't think any of the caldinas old or new had them either. Edited by Pikey009

Yea C/S and R/C have the Charge-cooler system same as all the ST205,s. ST215 Caldina is air to air like my GT4

We update for those who like them, head off and oil poured in no 4, 2 hours later it's gone so piston will be out this week sometime :)