Im liking these more n more, in terms of size are they smaller than a starlet? Im swaying more towards an ignis sport....

Ignis sport is a fantastic little car.... owned and totalled one 😂

Only down side is that aftermarket parts are expensive and hard to to come by :(

James

Ignis sport is a fantastic little car.... owned and totalled one 😂

Only down side is that aftermarket parts are expensive and hard to to come by :(

James

Its the same for these :( when parts eventually come up you have to jump on them or chances are you wont find them again, I've skint myself many of times buying parts for my last one haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

update time,

Sold the rota slips as im not a fan of rotas been basically fake wheels,

So I bought some buddy club p1 wheels in bronze, i also bought some evo 8 recaros as i wasnt keen on the pattern of the evo 4 seats,

Im having a bit of trouble with car at the moment i have a bad rear wheel bearing and a rear caliper has siezed up :( any how i have a spare set of rear calipers that i am getting rebuilt and going to change both wheel bearings while im at it,

Also having the c-one spats and my electric folding vitz mirrors painted in gloss black due to me not liking them colour coded to me it made it look like it was a crab haha

Heres a few pics how it sits

94A9B21B-D375-4805-BA5E-777B067E20FC.jpg

5A5C07D8-D31D-4254-A235-0FA23DD5CE39.jpg

FA2D7968-867F-40A0-B33E-9C744943F833.jpg