1998 Toyota Glanza V Photography

Hi guys I've recently acquired a nice DSLR camera and I've been playing around with it for 6 months or so. Completely fallen in love with taking pictures and editing etc. So these are a couple shots I took a couple of days ago after giving my Glanza V a good clean!

If theres anyone relatively local to me ( Im in Windsor, Berkshire ) I would love to meet up to shoot some cars as I'm trying my best to grow my collection of images.

Feel free to give me a follow on instagram, my user name is sam.miller965

Let me know what you guys think! :)

image_zps0qkphkgl.jpeg

image_zps5vrenex8.jpeg

image_zpsdnh45x9i.jpeg

There is a few others i need to add but i shall get round to that!

cheers

Sam Miller

Dude you need to clean around that toyota badge abit better !! :p:p

Good work with pics though

James

Hahaha I know mate but the autofinesse mitt is quite chunky and most of the time I can't be arsed 😂

Thanks mate appreciate it!

Still up for coming Milton Keynes to meet up dude? I'm sure all us guys would love posh photos of our cars aha

That would be awesome mate definitely looking to do that once I've actually got a free weekend and the coilovers on I'm well up for that! What cars you guys got all glanzas or? 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na me and Dave have gts, a couple of na's/ glanza reps there is a glanza but it's not on the road yet aha

I do love a GT turbo tho I have to be honest! Well mate we should definitely arrange something once the weather is better and the nights are longer! 😊 How's your GT coming along?

You got another starlet rob?

It's broken half the time these days Sam aha, needs a clutch before I can drive it properly again atm

Aw man that sucks mate! Your GT is one of my favs definitely want to see it in the flesh!

Ooo what you got rob?

Yeah it's one thing after another with it atm, probably gonna need a rebuild soon too lol

Aw man that sucks dan will it be coming to japfest then?

Looks the same as Sam's haha.

Nice mate can't beat a 98 white V 😊

Yeah should be at japfest, hopefully getting the clutch in this week, just the state of the flywheel will decide when it's back together again lol

Yeah should be at japfest, hopefully getting the clutch in this week, just the state of the flywheel will decide when it's back together again lol

Ah I see mate well I hope to see the car there anyways so fingers crossed for you mate!

I think it is time to clean that car lol love it mate.

I don't get it? It is clean 😂

I'm out St Albans way so not too far from Windsor. My brother has just picked himself up a Yamaha FZ1 if you fancy shooting a bike too...

Wouldn't mind atall! I need to see what's happening work wise but I can come up with a few dates hopefully in the next couple of months! 😊

• 3 weeks later...