TBDEV WEST MIDS MEET - SUNDAY APRIL 20TH @ 12pm

Hi Guys,

Really hope the admin dont mind me posting this up on here, please feel free to contact me if its a problem!

Basically I'm the Midlands Meet rep for TB Developments. TB Dev is not only a parts supplier for everything japanese but we also now have our newly formed owners club and are now starting to hold very sucessful meets over the country, for example our essex meets see over 100 cars in attendance.

After our first meet held in the west mids we found the venue to be very good and the car park very quiet with 100+ spaces available, no problems from management or police etc.

Meets will be held every 3rd Sunday of the month at the location shown below. Any questions please feel free to contact me via PM.

It would be nice to see some of you guys in attendance!

Sunday April 20th @ 12pm

Showcase Cinemas Dudley - Rear Car Park

All Japanese Performance metal welcome!

tbdevwmoh9.jpg

Please post your names down and spread the word through people you know!

Many thanks for your time!

Rich Lee

TB Development West Midlands Meet Rep.

yeah, well we can ditch them for a week lee, me, and you int he starlets, asa in his evo, hmmm who else has got jap, i think thats it isnt it oh and just for the laugh we may aswell bring betty along hahaa.

by the way is this 12 as in midday or 12 as in midnight?