Charcoal canister, fuel filter and fuel pump. 4efte conversion

Right id thought id start one thread for my questions as theyre all slightly related.

1) charcoal canister removal.

Is this a case of just chucking it out and blanking or are there lines to be looped. Same goes for the black box on the chassis leg on the r/h/s as you lool at it.pictures would be a big help on this

2) fuel filter (re)location.

Given my car is an n/a chassis, the fuel filter sits near to where the coil pack is supposed to go. Where are these located on a glanza ? Will i need a glanza fuel line for it to reach the rail ?

3) fuel pump ground.

I know this is technically electrics but ill put it here if admins dont mind.

As far as i understand the fuel pump is not ground when you have 4efte engine & dadh loom but with a 4efe rear loom. Is there a way i can add a ground to the pump so it will work or will i need to replace the whole rear loom. Pictures would be appriciated if a ground can be added.

Many thanks in advance,

Joe

Edited by SpikeyJp_68

Bin all the charcoal canister stuff. I just put a bit of silicon pipe on the hard pipe that used to be connected to the canister and ran it back out under the car so it can vent out.

Fuel filter sits down lower on a glanza, I'd imagine you'd need the pipes to suit.

And I hate electrics but I'd imagine if your stuck for an earth just earth it to the chassis

Bin all the charcoal canister stuff. I just put a bit of silicon pipe on the hard pipe that used to be connected to the canister and ran it back out under the car so it can vent out.

Fuel filter sits down lower on a glanza, I'd imagine you'd need the pipes to suit.

And I hate electrics but I'd imagine if your stuck for an earth just earth it to the chassis

Is that the pipe that comes from the bunch of lines on the left and goes to the canister ?

Ive got mine in and plugged in and stuff and couldnt hear it working and i read somewhere its not ground on the fte looms which mustnt be true

Have you got the dash loom all rewired?

Is that the pipe that comes from the bunch of lines on the left and goes to the canister ?

Yes, I never thought of cutting mine back, would have been a good enough idea.