C52 lsd gearbox urgent help needed

Right so there was a speedo converter attached to this box which I managed to get off with some persuasion, after then trying to fit the converter to a mates car I noticed a part of it had snapped & to my worst nightmare was in my lsd box, what it seems is that part of the speedo spindle has become seized in the speedo part of my gearbox, ive tried picking it out etc & it won't budge, now what I want to know is it possible to replace the whole part that the speedo cable goes into or will I have to get it drilled out? I've included a pic so you all know what I'm talking about

E48046BE-5160-4433-982F-055DF94F0CD7_zps

Yes it does need a clean aswell haha

Just of the top of my head mate, can you not get a very thin flat head screwdriver and tap it with. Small mallet/hammer so you can push it to the centre of the hole and then pliers to pull it out? Give it a good spray first obviously it's stuck in, just an idea mate

I'm wondering now guys if the whole speed sensor can be taken out & if I can use one from another gearbox I've got

Yes they can be taken out but they are a bastard to do once stuck, just take your time and don't be tempted to start butchering it with a hammer. Clean as much crap off as you can, screw the driveshaft nut on top and use something to leaver against the nut, this is how I got mine out.