Huge turnout meets one per month! Hull/surrounding area

Hello guys and gals!

If you are local to hull and the surrounding area, I am part of a group on facebook that organises large meets once per month.

The average turn out is 100+ cars and all cars are welcome however i would love to see some more EP's at the meets.

The meets are always on a sunday and start at 7PM and finish around 9PM and is a great atmosphere and tonnes of friendly people, at the moment i am the only glanza there and get loads of attention and i think we need a change and to get some of you local guys/gals down.

If you are interested and want to come to some fantastic meets please join this facebook group and look out for the meets at francis street carpark once per month!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/263454027168474/events/

We do have a few rules like no burnout's and doughnuts to prevent to meets getting spoilt and ending early for everyone else however we dont mind a bit of revving/popping flames ect..

The car park is situated away from houses so police never show up and we get left to doing what we want.

I know there are a few of you guys close by in york/ surrounding area and i have recently spoken with funny onion on here that we all know on the forum and she said she will pop down to the meets in her ep's.

So join the group or message me for further details and lets get some more you you guys down to the meets.

Cheers josh!