Just wondering why my forsale posts are locked?

The injectors are way down in price now though not too concerned about selling them as they are very useful when opened up to 800cc

The two sets of wheels are More than reasonable Money (one set I'm virtually giving away as need a refurb and reps) other set are genuinely rare and only 500ono but happy to sell via Facebook

No issue with the mods or the decision at all, just didn't realise or understand why 👌

No hassle at all, don't wanna leave the forum now the ep82 is sold and have anyone thinking it was cause the forsale posts were locked lol

I guess that's all I was logging back in to bump so apologies for the repetitive bumping!

Peace out

Phil

Edited by Phil

I think the wheels are fine tbh. Paint looks in good nick, rare wheels etc. I'd pay that for them.

Another Starlet on the cards in the future Phil, or are you done?

Staying Toyota sort of

Mr2 on the cards

Phil

• 3 months later...

I think the wheels are fine tbh. Paint looks in good nick, rare wheels etc. I'd pay that for them.

Another Starlet on the cards in the future Phil, or are you done?

well the answer to your question has become a reality.

The Mr2 is here now and its now time to get the few parts sold that i know wont be used in the new build.

Can a mod unlock my forsale posts now im a paid member again?

Thanks

Phil

Well amount of time wasters from all over the world on Facebook just wanting to chat and be your 'friend' but not actually buy the parts is mental.

Worth the 1.95 if I can get the stuff all sold now

Phil