Low Mileage Black SR

I know I will regret this but with a new car I have no choice, I will miss it a lot, but anyway some info about the car...

Full service history

New cambelt and crankshaft oil seal

Just 36,874 miles from new!

MOT until 18/01/2018

Just two owners

Optional extra genuine Toyota crystal headlight units

Rare 98' spec Glanza interior

Alloys refurbished in October 2016

Original TTE backbox

Original TTE springs

Celica steering wheel

Spare speedline alloy in the boot

I am selling because I have just bought another car that was too good to turn down. If I had space to keep both I would.

More pictures/info available upon request, if you have any questions please TEXT 07539 940 997 or PM me on here.

Test drives/any inspection welcome.

£2400 or very near offer, Cash only.

Thank you.

These are the most up to date pictures which I took today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah thanks guys, but years of trouble free motoring, future classic low mileage and neither of you will buy it... Shame!! Shame on both of you!! Currently got 16 watchers on the bay of e, a couple of messages but nothing serious, yet.

I had some absolute dreamer offer me £400 today, best offer so far is £2000, also had an offer of a grand on Thursday, I'm sure there is someone on this forum who wants to buy themself a low mileage reliable Easter present...

Ha ha yep spot on my friend, all 3 offers were without viewing the car, I removed the advert on gumtree as I had too many idiots on there, someone actually messaged me on there saying '£2400 for old car HAHA £240 maybe you change price now'

As lovely as yours is I could only have my old one back . Still doing lots of miles so even that's a no go . These will be worth a lot in a few years.

It's only got 67k on the clock and as we both know it won't be increasing any time for a while yet! Lol Plus its had quite a lot of optional extras fitted since you handed over the keys ;) and still have lots left in boxes waiting to be fitted, while keeping the original look a priority

Never know you might end up buying it back off me!

Edited by Trevstar

Off topic, but I think it may have been you I saw recently heading onto M27 West (was in GT Turbo).

Clean SR GLWS

Was it by the Marriott hotel? I was off to splashdowns witg mrs DanSr,

It's only got 67k on the clock and as we both know it won't be increasing any time for a while yet! Lol Plus its had quite a lot of optional extras fitted since you handed over the keys ;) and still have lots left in boxes waiting to be fitted, while keeping the original look a priority

Never know you might end up buying it back off me!

As much as I loved the SR I want my old gt4 back next but that won't be for a while. Pleased the starlets doing well mate. Let's stop hijacking Dans thread lol.

I got £2100 for it, the bloke had also been to view the white one and silver one that have both been on eBay for months and months. Sadly I don't think mine will have low mileage for long as he's planning as using it as a daily/for the commute and saving his Audi TT.

What did he make of that white one out of interest?

I think he thought that overall the white one was alright but definitely not worth the £1995 they've got it up for or words to that effect.

Edited by DanSR