Item For Sale: Genuine JAM Front lip

Item Condition & Description: Very good condition, i have recently repaired some stress cracks to the lip which appear in all fiberglass products. Purchased this from RHD Years ago along with my other JAM items. Repaired stress cracks and primed it, ready for paint, change of plans now. I have trimmed it to allow my front mount intercooler pipes to hang down perfectly inside the air scoops.

All the fitting holes are there, just need to sit your bumper on it, drill through the lip holes and mount with short bolts.

Obviously, no stamps because JAM dont stamp there products, but safe to say this one will be much stronger than a replica.

Pretty sure these fit both 96 and 99 spec bumpers but i have seen other people stating which bumper they came off, so this has come off my 96 spec bumper, which it fitted perfectly.

Price: £180 Cash on collection / £210 Delivered + Paypal fee's

Pictures:

_MG_8042_2.jpg

IMAG0839_1.jpgIMAG0840_1.jpgIMAG0836_1.jpgIMAG0843.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: I would prefer this to be collected if possible. We all know how rough couriers can be and once i send it by courier, i can not be held responsible for any damage which may occur. Collection is preferred if possible from Rochester. I CAN send by courier and i will pack it extremely well, but bubble wrap and cardboard can only protect it to a certain degree.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...