how do the the 2 pipes function on the stock actuator ? and where do you connect an aftermarket ebc

So i bought an aftermarket ebc...

But i can't really get my head around how the stock solenoid & the 2 pipes on the actuator work.

On almost all cars actuators just come with one feed pipe which is connected to the compressor housing or with a T piece that connects to a 2/3 port solenoid...

Once the pressure is reached within the charge pipes which is the same as the actuator spring, it's able to push to the diaphragm open which then pushes the wastegate open on the turbo's turbine housing regulating the exhaust gasses & affecting the pressure generated by the compressor... or if in case there is a solenoid, the solenoid bleeds of the extra pressure untill it's desired pressure is reached...

So how does the second pipe work connected to the solenoid,... if it is blocked does it adjust the diaphragm so that it opens more quickly or does it need be able to vent to open more quickly, or does it work in a completely other way ?

The pipe on the right connects to the compressor housing and normally with only that pipe connect you should run wastegate pressure 0,65 bar

What does the pipe on the left do or is the stock wastegate pressure only 0,35 and does the second pipe act as a bleed pipe to the solenoid ?

In that case the solenoid shuts the air circuit when low boost is enabled and with high boost it opens the circuit and vents the air back into the EFI pipe ?

PIC_0004-1.jpg

so if my theory is correct you should leave the left pipe on the actuator just vented to atmosphere and install the T piece for the aftermarket solenoid between the right actuator pipe & the compressor pipe?

Edited by T0m