Quick sale for my Glanza

Year:1997

Model:Glanza V

Tax:07/17

MOT:07/17

Mileage:110000

Description:

Hi guys, you may have seen my car advertised on Ebay I thought I'd post it here because I really need to sell her fast. Just a quick description of the car it was imported in 2016 Im the first UK registered owner. Bodywork is good and paint has held up well for a 20 year old car no dents or major scratches just the odd stonechip and skuffs here and there.is very very clean underneath tax and mot until July this year.

Mods it currently has include:

BC racing fully adjustable coilovers

Whiteline rear anti roll bar

Whiteline anti lift kit

White line panhard rod

Enkei Racing wheels 14x6.5 I believe

Original three point rear strut brace

Blitz boost gauge

Collins dump valve

Rear stripped out

Impreza Bucket seats

Has just had a brand new clutch, new gearbox with oil and gearbox linkage put in.

I have rota BM8's fitted to the car but I will be taking these off to either sell or put on my new car, since they were wider they scraped on the arches so I'll be putting the enkei back on as you can see it sat low with these wheels so I can adjust the coilovers back to this if required.

I also have the optional extra parcel shelf with speakers and original rear seats that will be included in the price

The car doesn't use any oil or water, doesn't smoke, no knocks or bangs. Runs on shell 5w-30 and always fill it with Shell V power or Momentum 99.

Engine is completly stock sometimes it's better to buy stock so if you decide to go down the forged route you have complete peice of mind on your build. This really is a clean starlet and id hate to see it go to waste so hopefully an enthusiastic on here can finish what I started!

I'd like 4200 for the car but I am open to offers but realistically I don't want under 4.

If you'd like to view the car or ask me any questions here's my number 07835906421 or message me on here thankyou. Will be getting more pics as soon as I find out how to make them smaller thankyou.

Price: £4200

Pictures:

Contact Details:07835906421

post-14832-0-05717400-1492264307_thumb.j

post-14832-0-58090100-1492264487_thumb.p

post-14832-0-61430800-1492264682_thumb.j

post-14832-0-73684000-1492264694_thumb.j

post-14832-0-11625100-1492275789_thumb.p

post-14832-0-80652200-1492276182_thumb.p

Edited by SamAstill

Thanks mate, I think they suit the car alot more. The rear seats are included I kept alot of things incase anyone wanted to put the interior back in although the rear being stripped may appeal to anyone wanting the car for track use. Thanks again

Would anyone like to make an offer? I'll take anything sensible because I need it sold asap.

If you have no luck selling, i will give you £3000 as it is stripped.

Just send me a PM if no interest buddy.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate. I'll come and view this if it's still available saturday. I'll be in leicester over the weekend. Pm me a postcode bud. I'll text/call to confirm a time tomorrow.