Pads and discs for Glanza

I am after a new set up. I currently have green stuff pads with standard discs. I will be using the car for road use and track use. A few people have recommended yellow stuff pads? I just want to see what people have for sale and obviously depending on price and reviews on the products then I'll go with it :)

Let me know what you have for sale!!

Ps - it's got to fit my standard calipers too x

Hi Kate. I am selling some yellow stuff pads which have have literally done about 1 mile maximum. Also some grooved discs which again. Have done less than 1 mile on them. Literally fitted them, drove from my house to my garage and parked it back up and removed them.

I will also throw in a set of new pad clips incase yours are worn or your missing some as a few people are.

As you can see in the pictures, the red brake-in layer on the yellow stuffs hasnt even been worn off yet.

Discs look like new still also.

Il do the pads with the pad clip set for £60 and the discs for £65 if you are interested. You can collect if local to Rochester and it will be cheaper :)

IMAG0930_1.jpg

IMAG0929_1.jpg

IMAG0926_1.jpg

IMAG0925.jpg

IMAG0924.jpg

IMAG0919.jpg

Im breaking my V after 13 years of ownership lol. Never bloody used it anyway, its wasted sitting in the garage.

There 40gs, literally like new still. Not a spot of surface rust or anything. People have there own preferences to pads on stock calipers but i always used to run this setup after trying mintex, hawk, greens, ds and even sards. Never had a problem with the yellows on grooves, with braided lines and a brake stopper. For fast road/track pads they actually bite very well when cold aswell. Stick some decent fluid in and your sorted

• 8 months later...

I ended up buying standard discs but still haven’t worked out what pads I should get. Very tempted with just trying yellow stuff. Has anyone had yellow stuff with standard discs? I do have uprated lines though too x

I would love Ferodo pads but I can't justify spending that much. 

I am looking at the yellow stuff pads and a lot of companies only advertise the front pads but then standard rear. Do people just run yellow stuff front? 

3 hours ago, Kate said:

I would love Ferodo pads but I can't justify spending that much. 

I am looking at the yellow stuff pads and a lot of companies only advertise the front pads but then standard rear. Do people just run yellow stuff front? 

Most run OE Spec at the rear as they only contribute 15% of braking. 

EBC Yellow is the next best option imo. 

DS2500 be worth the extra. EBC stuff never seems to be that great. I had greenstuff on a starlet and probably the worst pad ive ever experience.

Sometimes the thing that makes the biggest difference to calipers is making sure the sliders are properly greased up and and all the seals are in top condition