Advice Needed/New member intro - Glanza V Auto

Beautiful car matey, unmolested and original car. Looks very well looked after :) ... so the million dollar question is, has the FTO filled that void in your heart for a glanza? :p

Edited by Shyam
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my old auto V, i kept things simple really, new springs & shocks d cat

5zigen exhaust system.

I did have a wepr manifold for it but didn't get round to fitting it.

Here's some pics.DSC_0523_zpsh2cjaoxu.jpgDSC_0517_zpsgkzgyfdn.jpgDSC_0505_zpsugwdncdu.jpgDSC_0502_zpsybxdpmrk.jpg

Bloody 'ell that looks box fresh man 👍

Matt1986 you have the Glanza sitting sweet.. love those new wee wheels you have on it now..

Any luck getting an Auto Glanza yet

Anthony.

Hey Anthony, thanks yeah I have two sets of alloys for it, ones on it now are wedsport' tc05's, awesome wheels!

No luck with an auto just yet, I came out of the house the other day and thought about keeping the manual, so I'm still in two minds about selling her!

Im also looking at Nissan skyline r30 rs turbo, so fun times ahead either way :)

Edited by matt1986

Thanks Mart, will get some posted when I can. You bet I can't wait haha.

Thought it may be worth a shot asking if anyone has a performance exhaust system floating around that they'd like to sell?

Also on the market for Decat, Custom Manifold, Coilovers, Anti roll bars (front and rear) ?

Thanks guys

Thanks Matt, I think they will suit a Black Glanza.... They are 15", 6.5j, Et45...... Enkei RS Split alloys, Lightweight race spec 'apparently' haha, Picked them up yesterday, they look great nevertheless.

Just had some great news, car passed it's MOT :D.. Bumpers being repaired and will be ready for collection tomorrow. And didn't have to throw any parts at it. RESULT.

Been advised to have suspension dealt with ASAP though. Coilovers are first on the list by the looks of things.

s-l1600%203_zps2wevjg50.jpg

A weekend of wash, wax and polish, removing fungus and mould from the seats and boot. Underneath it all was this beauty of a car. Bolted on the wheels. Actually looks presentable now. :p

IMG_20170502_130429_zpsexlwla6m.jpg

IMG_20170502_130420_zps0jvkltfz.jpg

IMG_20170502_130443_zpsfdhqz59u.jpg

IMG_20170502_130455_zps7jycspw5.jpg

IMG_20170502_130524_zpsibdeuidi.jpg

Weekend to do list:

- Cambelt Kit

- Crankshaft Oil Seal

- Water pump

- Oil change and filter

- Transmission fluid flush and change

Edited by Shyam

haha thanks for the kind words Martin.

Found a couple of pipes lying around in the garage, will get some proper hoses eventually. Not planning to do any upgrades to the engine until maintenance work and handling have been addressed.

Ryncewind, thanks mate!.. I don't know where it's from pal, I bought it like that.. I think it might be a Laguna Splitter.

Edited by Shyam

matt1986, thanks pal! haha I didn't know it was an optional extra but it's definitely gold??? Actually tempted to stencil and spray the 'Glanza' logo on front vent gold. I've also thought about having black with gold outline Glanza written on side decals. Maybe go for a black and gold theme... what you think mate?

Edited by Shyam