I'm normally not to keen on body kits but on that Uno i think it looks good haha it would just look to plain without​ it, that's​ what i think anyways.

It reminds me of the pug 205 dimmer.

My brother had the Punto GT, used this engine. Obviously the Uno would have been more fun.

He remembers selling it for a Civic EP3 and was oretty disappointed with the Civic when compared to the Punto.

I was just saying the design was a bit naff, turbo constantly failed on his GT lol.

• 3 weeks later...

I had a black E reg 22yrs ago and absolutely LOVED it!! It was my 3rd car having had 2 Nova 1.3SR's before it, and my god did the Uno shift compared to the Nova's! It was awesome. I found the engine to be great as it happens. Quiet, refined, fast and economical.....everything my Mk2 XR2 I changed it for wasn't. I have such fond memories of the Uno, and out of the 17 cars Ive owned, it's the one I remember the most.

It's funny that nicknames have been mentioned. Mine got called the Turbo biscuit tin on many occasion, but it was "lethal" that used to crop up the most from those who drove it