Very tidy looking glanza seen In 'oakdale'. Spent the night being very excited that possibly I would have a starlet buddy local

Would love to meet up if only for 5mins, that is if you are on the forum and stumble across this 👍🏻

• 4 weeks later...

that black one has been there for years, I can remember seeing it when cycling to school (9 years ago now).

Not many starlet around here now, i was driving my white one around at the end of last year.

the last starlet i've seen around here was a black GT last summer.

Hopefully my missus will have her red glanza on the road soon so that will be another hanging around.

Wasn't the black one, was a light blue. I'm guessing he was just passing through but was nice he gave the thumbs up back.

Not sure if the black is about anymore, I know the owner bought an evo 5. Akaye is another I know of locally and a black gt I stopped by for a chat with a while back, ended up doing an MOT on it but haven't seen it since. Almerasi is currently doing a build thread too.

Dan, firstly I never saw your white gt/glanza about last year? Secondly, I guess the rx8 is your car now, again I've never seen about? Thirdly, your missus has a glanza! Lucky man......

Ben, what have you got? Maybe a small local meet could be in order

I've never seen a light blue one about. Ive seen a few silvers ones and even another red one.

Adam, does he still have that mental white one?

It was a glanza, oonly had it on the road for a few months before i sold it, ive just sold the Rx8 this week too lol. My current car is a E39 530D M-sport.

My only toy is a Nissan Silvia, was black but now white. Straight Cam SR20, TD06 400+ Bhp, Ex-British Drift championship car.

17862775_10154673295815674_9136532837244

And this is my missus Glanza

11329748_10152784454471044_6815439686932

It use to be mine years ago (7 to be exact) i sold it four years ago to matt heard, he had a 4efte conversion done to it (it's a Glanza S) and it ran like a bag of shit, then engine blow up and i'm rebuilding a replacement as we speak

She's currently got a S14a as her daily.

Thats some mad camber on the front of your 200! Again though I've never seen it about.

Red glanza looks immaculate, not sure I want to meet up now as mine is far from tidy Are you forging the engine or just a standard rebuild?

yep, -7.5 degrees lol.

it is immaculate, was a grade 4 import, and is super clean now. most of the panels have been resprayed too.

Just a standard rebuild for now, just need to get it up and running. It does have a External gate TD04 set up though, so will be pretty nippy

I know wareham well, some good roads around your way Ben!

Dan, I've just read that you bought internally gated ct9 wepr ram manifold a couple years back? Need to pick your brains as to how you kept fuel cut at bay and would it be worth getting externally gated? Deciding on what route I should take my engine now

• 5 weeks later...

I know wareham well, some good roads around your way Ben!

Dan, I've just read that you bought internally gated ct9 wepr ram manifold a couple years back? Need to pick your brains as to how you kept fuel cut at bay and would it be worth getting externally gated? Deciding on what route I should take my engine now

It was fitted with a Greddy Boost controller @0.6bar . It's TD04 now and will be mapped with a greddy e-manage

• 3 weeks later...