best insurance for a young driver

looking around to insure the SR, best i can find at the moment is just over a grand, im still 20, 2 years no claims and thats with everything declared on the car too. adrian flux are the only ones who seem half reasonable. anyone else got any ideas??

Thanks Dan

I'm with Hertz, best price and service so far. Greenlight are also OK but they wouldn't cover my other half who was 35 at the time with 1 minor accident 4 years before so switched to hertz and they had no issues.

Word of advice with flux, they can be total cunts if you ever cancel the policy halfway through. Wanted to charge me 10 months of the policy when i was only 7 months in, loads of phonecalls with managers who couldn't explain why I was to pay so much. I cancelled mine since i got a quote off greenlight for £450 compared to the £850 i was paying with flux

postcode has a massive effect on insurance prices also

You're telling me... I moved from Cambridge to Rochdale... £440 difference with a LOT of shopping around. Ergh