Car running rich when up to temperature fueling issue

Hi guys , having a little issue with my glanza it seems to be running really rich on tick over when the car is up to temp ... I have changed coolant temp sensor it has a new thermostat I changed the map sensor and my afr gauge is always showing 11.4-11.7 when warm and that is just on tick over ... any suggestions of what it could be .. my fpr is set at 3.4 bar could be down to my fpr or something else ... cheers in advance

If your still running a standard ecu, these things run rich from factory, if that's the case, turn the fpr down and keep adjusting till you get it right 👍🏻

Edited by patman

If your still running a standard ecu, these things run rich from factory, if that's the case, turn the fpr down and keep adjusting till you get it right 👍🏻

Not that rich lol...they should idle around 14-15 with correct fuel pressure

Well Ollie on my gt with 2.4 bar it was running in the 10's on wot which everyone said was normal with these factory ecu's even though I sorted that out, I thought it might be worth a look seing as he has his set to 3.4 bar

Well Ollie on my gt with 2.4 bar it was running in the 10's on wot which everyone said was normal with these factory ecu's even though I sorted that out, I thought it might be worth a look seing as he has his set to 3.4 bar

he said 11.4-11.7 ON IDLE, that is very rich.