Varis front bumper

Hi guys

Im looking into getting a varis front bumper for my 98 glanza from id workz,

Does the varis bumper mount the same way as the stock bumper ? I understand there may need to be a bit of cutting of the varis bumper with it being a replica, is there anything else i need to know ?

Thanks in advance

Tom

Hi guys

Im looking into getting a varis front bumper for my 98 glanza from id workz,

Does the varis bumper mount the same way as the stock bumper ? I understand there may need to be a bit of cutting of the varis bumper with it being a replica, is there anything else i need to know ?

Thanks in advance

Tom

It will need the holes drilling for the fog lights and some sanding/prep work for paint depending on the gel coat finish, even the white one they do will need painting if you leave it as the gel coat it will yellow with the sun probably and wont be protected from the elements.

Josh

Edited by wakeabby14

Ok thanks josh,n i would be getting sprayed anyway, does it still mount the same way as the stock bumper ?

Thanks

I think it should mount the same im think you can use the clips off the old bumper but im not sure, I have been looking at a varis bumper for a while but have never had the money to commit to it and get it painted as been buying turbo kits and all the power stuff first!! its next on my list though after new brake disks and pads

Edited by wakeabby14