• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that's wicked. I would love to get one of those. I know you went all out on a genuine one, but personally not phased if I got a pattern one.

Props to you though Spence. Car is looking lovely!

My brother recently got the Ol Mjz2666 MOT'd and out back on the road.

He was going to sell it, then drove it and decided it was worth keeping! Cracking motor.

Edited by Calum122

Cheers ladd i love it, jus needs an aftermarket spoiler to go with it atm now..

no pal i was jus looking 1 and it was a genuine 1 appeard i would still off been happy with a Copy to ladd..

happy days ladd get him back on here with pics n details and a chat about the Starlets ☺

1 minute ago, SpenceGT said:

Cheers ladd i love it, jus needs an aftermarket spoiler to go with it atm now..

no pal i was jus looking 1 and it was a genuine 1 appeard i would still off been happy with a Copy to ladd..

happy days ladd get him back on here with pics n details and a chat about the Starlets ☺

Haha, I think me and you are in to the scene more than him lol. It's good to see you've returned with full force though. Decimating this build on the car. Doing a fantastic job. Keep it up.

3 minutes ago, SpenceGT said:

yes ladd am jus wanting it to be sitting Mint, the way id like it to be.. yano.. what about urs u done anything else yet..

Yeah I hear you. Nah man I'm busy building a bike at the moment so the little Starlet has been sat looking sorry for itself :(

6 minutes ago, SpenceGT said:

was on your build there having a nosey lol The Icarus build lol loved the red coated arms am needing to do alot off that stuff to mine eventually to tidy it all up... but atm for mine its getting these dials sorted n fitted

Lol, the painters couldn't see the point in it all.

They were like, but it's underneath the car. Where no one will see it. I was like, ahh but the MOT tester will see it. And they'll be so distracted by it all that they'll hopefully miss the fact the brakes don't work. lol.

I got the rear beam done as well. And that's funny as the car bops up and down on the road it shows it's rear end :D

It's all pointless though. Should have spent the money on a nice mid spoiler likes yours.

hahaha yes excellent, mot'er would be like wow, yeah jus pass her  n send it on through lol and it woud look the part underneath too... a noticed u have the same Glowdials as me too, let me no how u wired it up ladd il be doing mine this week and hate electrical work haha

15 minutes ago, SpenceGT said:

hahaha yes excellent, mot'er would be like wow, yeah jus pass her  n send it on through lol and it woud look the part underneath too... a noticed u have the same Glowdials as me too, let me no how u wired it up ladd il be doing mine this week and hate electrical work haha

The indiglows were merely plug and play mate. Just take a 12V feed off the side light switch and you're laughing.

The MOT tester I used ended up getting all his colleagues to come and have a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*for sale* 

Apexi Power fc/Maf and brand new Commander ep82.. Full standalone Ecu kit... will upload picture's off this kit soon..£900 0vno

jus got my Glowdials put in thanks to Skiny for the help.. il get pics off that up soon too

jus need livesports spoiler and wings and shes Sorted...

RARB and a new clutch kit and a rebuild off the Rear brakes too be done in the next week or so too shes coming along slowly but nicely

• 4 weeks later...