Engine cutting out when coming up to junctions or stopping, also uneaven idle

Hi guys I have recently purchased a forged glanza but it's just started cutting out when slowing down coming up to roundabouts /junctions etc, starts back up okay but keeps doing it, it also idles uneaven between 900-1,200, any help would be much appreciated cheers

I had this problem , due to the lightened flywheel fitted when I put my foot on the clutch to slow down for lights it would die or nearly die , I just adjusted the idle screw , so it idle like 500rpm more 👍🏼

If you have no luck with those options, Try checking the earths on the coil to the firewall, I've had a few issues with that myself. Car randomly cutting out and not starting again. Might be worth a look!

Yeah mate it has a lightened flywheel,I adjusted the idle and now it doesn't do it as much, I will also give that a clean, I'll also check the earths too! Thanks very much for the replys and sorry for the late reply as only just saw this haha cheers lads