Best clubbing destinatiins

if all you bothered about is sun sea clubbing and easy poon then magaluf or kavos. ibiza also, but a little more classy.

i went to maga twice and i still have nights i cant remember. i could have been taken by the lucky lucky women that try to sell you pineapple chunks by day and offer to suck your cock for 15 euros by night.

Ibiza no question. Stop in playa d'en bossa much classier/cooler than San Antonio. Club tickets are expensive but worth it if you are into your music properly. Been to maga and kavos in the past but would never go back after going to Ibiza! Pukka up boat parties are good for daytime, dc-10 is in my opinion one of the best clubs in the world and just the chilled atmosphere in the daytime is something you don't get anywhere else. Plus not too many drunk dickheads kicking off for no reason. (You always get some but not as many in Ibiza from experience)

Done them all pretty much!

If youre properly into your music then Ibiza is the place to be! Do it right, get a squad, get a villa. Go all out. It isnt cheap so there is no point doing it on a budget. It if fuuuckin busy over there though you cant move in the clubs and every second person is in a k hole.. haha.

If you just wanna get fucked up then Sunny Beach is where its at, ticks all the boxes. Villas are cheap, drinking is cheap, just prepare to have no throat if you drink vodka because they dont seem to believe in measures. Plenty decent clubs, Viking id say is the best.

Napa is fair decent aswell, you'll get a banging villa with a massive pool, roof terrace, jacuzzi for a grand, split between 4 its cheaper than a hotel. Very strict on class a over there though. Castle club is massive.

Maga and Kavos are ok to start if you havent been to any these places before. BCM club in Maga is pretty good, always big names on there.

Also.. Amsterdam, has it all, the club air is fuckin sick. Just back for the 3rd time.

When you say they are strict on class over in napa what ya mean.

Well music sun is all good but poon is top of all mens list I guess loool

Very strict on Class A. So no getting sniffed out of your face hahaha