My Old CAT C Glanza For Sale On Gumtree

Yeah it's a hard one really.

My mate bought a Mk1 Eunos and later when it got wrote off, he found out that it had been a cat c as such didn't get the payout he was expecting.

The car was mint though, and this Glanza looks mint.

It's a shame insurances write cars off, that looks pretty mint for the money.

Any buyer worth their soul would my text check that and find out. Not on to not mention it though

That's exactly it mate, I have no idea who repaired the car or the quality of the work and have never seen the car since insurance took it, from the pictures it does look like a really good job to be fair, I just couldn't sit here and not say anything if someone were to buy it not knowing the actual history of the car

The damage was reasonable, bloke didn't see traffic slowing on a dual carriageway and changed lanes without braking, straight into the back of me. Both rear quarters were wrinkled, rear bumper was crumpled and so was boot, inside the boot the floor was crushed in but the spare wheel stopped it going too far in. There was about a 1 inch gap from the rear wheel to the front of the rear arch on one side and about a 2 and a half inch gap on the other side. As I've said though I have never seen the car since so as long as the works been carried out to a good standard it shouldn't pose too much of an issue

Edited by harryrichardson