Ill be putting my car in for nct/mot in the coming months. Its a 1998 ep91 non-impprt (irish car) with a tf035 turbo and im wanting to get a hi-flow cat to bolt in and out under the car im just wondering how big ill need it to be ? I dont want to go balls out and get a massive one straight away just wondering if anyone had any knowledge on this ? Will be putting dipetane in aswell just to keep it down as much as possible

i have a 200 cell sports cat for mot passed last year with flying colours here in the uk.

cheers nick

Got this one too Nick, the sods failed it twice on emissions with decat, installed the sports cat, just passed the flexi bit, and went straight through so easy,

Just wondering why the nct over there is different to the mot over here when it comes to this stuff? Surely they don't want there emissions even lower?

So I take it there more strict in Ireland than the U.K., as my lambda of course is in the decat, but admittedly had to put a sports cat on underneath for it to go through