GT on Track at Blyton Park

Had some fun with some mates yesterday. I live 2 miles from Blyton Park, so can go a little harder then normal without worrying about getting home lol.

They both have some seriously spec'd EP3's. (Red & Grey).

Don't expect miracles. Its only lightly modded.

Engine: Exhaust, Decat, FMIC, E-Manage Blue Mapped to 1bar. Stock Engine & Turbo.

Chassis: Whiteline Rear Anti-Roll Bar, Whiteline Front Camber Bolts, Alignment. 195/50/15 Federal 595RSR.

Video of Highlights:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S26mhgkK9Uo

Some areas where aero is really needed and my driving skills need honing too, However! Smiles per Miles! :)

post-2707-0-18090300-1494832869_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-47495500-1494832715_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-27076400-1494832797_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-47495500-1494832715_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-27076400-1494832797_thumb.jp

post-2707-0-18090300-1494832869_thumb.jp

Love the pics, seen the first 10 or so mins so far. Battle with the Grey one was nice, how much power is it running?

I reckon some coilies would help reduce the body roll then you'd want to chase aero. Bit of left foot braking will help tuck into those tight left-rights and keep the diff loaded ;)

How come you aren't tracking the white one?

Hasn't moved this year. Have so much money in it now that using it is always a worry lol. Especially with the quality of some of the driving I have seen on track days recently!

Crash this GT I can just reshell it. No Harm Done. The Glanza has pretty serious fab and mods to make a re-shell very expensive and time consuming. Might change but for the time being, cheap thrills!

May change someday but for time being....

How did you find the federal 595rsr's mate im looking into decent set of rubber for mine.

Very impressive. Up there with AD08's!

I got a great deal on mine, £200 delivered pretty much! Which is awesome!

When you get them up to temp. I was very impressed!

Love the pics, seen the first 10 or so mins so far. Battle with the Grey one was nice, how much power is it running?

I reckon some coilies would help reduce the body roll then you'd want to chase aero. Bit of left foot braking will help tuck into those tight left-rights and keep the diff loaded ;)

Both the Grey & Red EP3's are 210-215bhp. (Low Miles, Gruppe-M Intake, Cat-Back Exhausts & Fully Stripped Out (No Carpets, Roof Liners, Plastics. etc)) They are very well prepared. On a bigger track they will walk away from this GT Im sure.

Yeh, the GT is very basic. Even with my lack of racing driver talent and with a very basic spec GT, chasing something like that is fairly respectable.

This is true and I have been practising. Size 13 feet do make it more difficult tho :D

tbh im just being lazy..

Both the Grey & Red EP3's are 210-215bhp. (Low Miles, Gruppe-M Intake, Cat-Back Exhausts & Fully Stripped Out (No Carpets, Roof Liners, Plastics. etc)) They are very well prepared. On a bigger track they will walk away from this GT Im sure.

Yeh, the GT is very basic. Even with my lack of racing driver talent and with a very basic spec GT, chasing something like that is fairly respectable.

If I can do it in size 11 brogues I'm sure you can too :p

Did pretty well then man!