Genuine Toyota bearings

genuine toyota is much stronger and durable than ACL duraglide in my experience. ACL race is a different story, but nobody stocks for 4/5e. our own car which is now making in excess of 450whp has been using genuine toyota bearings from day one. the one time i decided to use ACL was the only time bearings gave out. we have more than few other local lads also making in the 350-400whp range on toyota oem.

beware of duplicate Toyota bearings. at least over here you do find them. so maybe buying direct from Toyota is best bet.

just sharing my experience with you guys. do with the info what you will :)

your best bet is toyota dealer itself...but sometimes you have a long wait if they are out of stock

try this place...but you will need part numbers for the bearings you require (the website is cheaper)

https://partsouq.com/

http://www.ebay.com/itm/117011101202-Genuine-Toyota-BEARING-CRANKSHAFT-11701-11012-02-/182382066614?hash=item2a76d17bb6:g:UgcAAOSwdjNZGILH&vxp=mtr

i recently got some Genuine Toyota 5e bearings from them in VERY fast time at a great price

here is another ebay seller

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-OEM-Crank-Shaft-Main-Bearing-Set-11701-11012-03-/152552599167?hash=item2384d7ee7f:g:nCoAAOSwtZJY9RFW&vxp=mtr

those are all 5e bearings-----you can determine which numbers/mark/grade you need and contact them

Edited by gorganl2000

11701-11012-01

MARK 1

11701-11012-02

MARK 2

11701-11012-03

MARK 3

11701-11012-04

MARK 4

11701-11012-05

MARK 5

crankshaft bearing part numbers - 5e

13041-11010-01

MARK 1

13041-11010-02

MARK 2

13041-11010-03

MARK 3

connecting rod bearing part numbers - 5e

you can always double check on www.toyodiy.com

i've always used toyota genuine bearings as well...never had any issues over the years

its to the point where i refuse to build an engine without them

i'm sure the other reputable brands have credibility and success stories,...but for me its genuine toyota bearings or nothing

Was not aware of this and was advised to run ACL. Ohwell haha.

See even though I got toyota bearings in mine I was always told ACL's only needed changing every 25k if they were used for racing or track, so who knows now.

See even though I got toyota bearings in mine I was always told ACL's only needed changing every 25k if they were used for racing or track, so who knows now.

They need checking / replacing every 25k.

They're a softer material, don't forget Toyota would have designed the engine to last 150k miles.

• 1 year later...

Anybody know the part number for 0.25 Taiho bearings? Asked the dealer but they just gave me MK1/MK2/MK3 options and couldn't tell me measurements/if they could supply undersize without a part no.

• 4 weeks later...

OEM all the time! There are 1000+ HP Toyota E series race engines running Toyota bearings! These motors are stripped for inspection after every other race and put back together with the same bearings!