Hiya, I'm tom from Mansfield area, I bought my Toyota starlet sr just over a year ago with 12,000 miles on the clock from new, the body work and engine bay was a bit of a mess all faded paint tiny surface rust in the engine bay etc. Since I bought the car I've machine buffed and polished the car back to mirror finish, had a full top end engine bay respray and cleaned the rest up, had all the arches and underneath the car rust treated and undersealed, unfortunarly the car didnt come with a TTE back box so I've had a stainless steel exhaust fitted from the cat back sounds really nice, The car has been serviced every 2000 2500 miles, I'll try and update as much as I can with progress of the car with pictures to if I can find out how to lol cheers tom

Edited by tommygee
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's the only problem with cars that have crazy low miles- they've been stood for a very long time. I looked at this too but got put off by its condition and felt that people were asking too much just because of the miles. I'm one of the biggest SR fans so I'm pleased someone decent has ended up with it to return it to its former glory. Anymore updates?

• 2 weeks later...