Well guys and girls I'm back again with number emmmm I've lost count... but I've decided I don't like having money in the bank anymore or seeing my girlfriend and kids so I've done the most natural thing and went and got another starlet I'm going to be skint and lonely and live in my garage again 😂

Here's a few pics of my old cars I'm sure some of you will remember them

First starlet many moons ago

DSCF0141.jpg

And another

0527649B-1E67-40CD-96DA-3CB4A731E1E7_zps

1EECAE4E-4E06-4F2D-8B2D-DADFA7AA19CE_zps

And another

DSCF0364.jpg

DSCF0434_zps19f6b702.jpg

And another white gt

FD066D5A-A6F0-4943-9DE3-6294BC7477AC_zps

7071157C-EDB8-47E2-A13A-2752D50854B9_zps

Anyway I'm sure yours get the idea I've got a bit of a starlet problem I'm into double figures now 🙈

Had a few hondas diatsu,s and a Lexus in between but always end up back in a starlet.

So I've picked up this glanza last week don't be fooled by the pictures it's a bit of a dog tbh and needs a far bit of work but the engine is good and strong and all the parts are already on the car so I actually don't need to buy much of once.. it needs loads of general maintenance and tidying and I mean loads it's been neglected for a while now which is a shame as it was a lovely car once upon a time I'll do a full spec list tomorrow but here's a few snaps anyway .. good to be back

IMG_0739_zpsbbgnzevi.jpg

IMG_0739_zpsbbgnzevi.jpg

IMG_0741_zpsoouf6s8g.jpg

IMG_0742_zps0djcqzev.jpg

http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/ryan8612/media/IMG_0745_zpsufrirdbs.jpg.html"]IMG_0745_zpsufrirdbs.jpg

Edited by Whitenoize
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Ryan mate youve got issues!!

Do like the look of that V

I know mate I'm not even going to say I'm keeping this one because I've said it with every one of them lol plan is just to tidy this one up and daily it see how it goes

still looks lovely this shame this doesnt have the purple/pink sparco seats i sold one of the previous owners it looked the tits with the cage that was in it

the pictures are very deceiving tbh mate needs a fair bit of tidying up I haven't seen the seat mate but I've the cage in my garage took it out last night

the pictures are very deceiving tbh mate needs a fair bit of tidying up I haven't seen the seat mate but I've the cage in my garage took it out last night

Think ive got a pic of it from Japfest 2 not long after i sold them to the boy shall try get it :)

Think ive got a pic of it from Japfest 2 not long after i sold them to the boy shall try get it :)

Yes mate if you come across it put it in here please wouldn't mind a look

Edited by Whitenoize

Welcome back mate and as above that intro

I was chatting tou on facebook about the orginal owner :) its ashame its been neglected it was stunning!

Looking forward to the updates

James

ah yes mate I remember now I managed to get in contact with Luke and it's safe to say I'll never match the colour it's a full custom paint job not to sure what I'm going to do about paint tbh Edited by Whitenoize

I ended up trading your white one and some other stuff for a black one with a mate up in the midlands who has a fleet of cool cars, hes got big plans for it at some point this year im not quite sure what yet lol. She wont go to waste suffice to say!

Bit of an update

Had an absolute disaster of a start to the day got up this morning 05:30 am the drive up the Chester to collect all the interior parts I need from a fellow member on here. Got on the m25 and stoped to fuel up then about 5 miles down the road my girlfriends car decided to stop working lol I honestly thought I'd put petrol in it (it's a diesel) but turns out I didn't the fuel pump has just shit itself thankfully lol gutted didn't make it to Chester obviously..but on the plus side I got loads done on the car

So first job was to get the emange out of the centre console and bin that stupid water temp gauge I thought it was a bit of a stupid place to have the ecu tbh flashing in my face all time and the temp gauge on the dash works I'm not so concerned about my water temp that I need two gauges haha

Before

IMG_0743_zpsckwkisvs.jpg

And after

IMG_0747_zps2q2plkit.jpg

I know that still looks shit but when I get air vents and a new centre console it will be good a gold

Emanage wer it should be

IMG_0748_zpsy2fnkgqk.jpg

Soooo when I started to move the ecu about and having a look under the dash As usual the wiring was a fucking mess all sorts of shit birds nests everywhere so I got balls deep in removing loads of stuff that wasn't needed

Got rid of all this shit and removed all the leftover a/c

IMG_0746_zpsk0iyjb5h.jpg

Some service items are starting to turn up nowIMG_0756_zpshzz6hfir.jpg

loads more to go and a few bits coming from rhd going to build up a nice pile of things to do and smash it all out on one weekend no modifications all essential maintenance

A bit pissed of with the fuel filter tbh got from id workz on eBay no mention of it being bare metal and it shows a black one in the add

Had a good look round the cars bodywork to see what's going to need done

Skirts need removed ,some work and refitted properly

IMG_0750_zpsgyx0qu0i.jpg

IMG_0752_zpsu1rn7ilu.jpg

Big chip

IMG_0753_zpspqihnvhs.jpg

Cracked bumper

IMG_0751_zpsgglovvzm.jpg

Glue from the wind deflectors

IMG_0755_zpswvwhexb8.jpg

Oh and shit door cards

IMG_0749_zpsdup7kuzz.jpg

Any way the sun was splitting the trees by now only one thing for it .. out on the other toy

IMG_0757_zps0uslibkf.jpg

Edited by Whitenoize