• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised they wer only took in 2015 how the fuck has it ends up in the state in in now in two years

beggers belief mate it was around japfest 2 at rockingham two year ago the car was just finished and it was all fresh , hope youget something sorted

p.s - how come you wanted me to send you bottom side of that rocker cover ?

Mmm lovely that.

Yeah it's a shame it has deterrioated, however it will with use.

I have some projects that are mint, and are unlikely the go south any time soon due to the fact I never want to use it.

So sure it's a little worse for wear, but surely that's just down to solid use.

Nice bike.

What is it a wr400?

beggers belief mate it was around japfest 2 at rockingham two year ago the car was just finished and it was all fresh , hope youget something sorted

p.s - how come you wanted me to send you bottom side of that rocker cover ?

it's madness that it's went down hill so fast ... shit sorry mate I forgot to get back to you about that rocker have you still got it ?

Mmm lovely that.

Yeah it's a shame it has deterrioated, however it will with use.

I have some projects that are mint, and are unlikely the go south any time soon due to the fact I never want to use it.

So sure it's a little worse for wear, but surely that's just down to solid use.

Nice bike.

What is it a wr400?

don't think it's just down to use mate it's more neglected if anything lol

The bike is a xt660x it's great fun sold my 600rr and got this for commuting to work

It was a little gem when luke had this..

Hopefully u can get it back to that standard mate

Really beautiful when luke had it! And that paint was flawless.

Am i right in thinking the last owner ofloaded the cage, seats (black corbeau ) and pexi windows before you got it? He sold purple seats for black ones i remember that much.

I remember from insta he painted the cage black and added the pexi window.

James

Edited by jimmymac101

Really beautiful when luke had it! And that paint was flawless.

Am i right in thinking the last owner ofloaded the cage, seats (black corbeau ) and pexi windows before you got it? He sold purple seats for black ones i remember that much.

I remember from insta he painted the cage black and added the pexi window.

James

it didn't come with the seats or windows mate but I've the cage in my garage it's up for same at the min I'm going to use the car daily and the cage was a pain in the ass climbing in and out of it

Its been through 2 owners since luke had it... i think it was the last owner that let it go down hill.. such a shame but hopefully get it back on track

The owner after luke looked after this like a baby! Gearbox started to whine and he fancied a change so swapped with last owner ... slammed 320d 👎👎

James

So I've been cracking on with this car now has a full interior and seat belts that won't kill me thanks to zoib honestly the things I'm finding on this car and the level of workmanship is absolutely shocking changed the rear pads tonight well the little that was left of them to find two bolts had been rounded off and both calipers seised so yeah it was great fun ive also took the bov off and meshed the turbo I know people say not to do it but I've ran all my starlets like that at some point and had no issues and the risk is worth the noise imop

Big service time at the weekend and investigate a few oil leaks

Parts gathered up for a service

Blitz small oil filter

New plugs

New dizzy

New rotor arm

Fuel filter

Engine oil

Box oil

I'll change the coolant when my black hose kit arrives

So yeah plenty of progress I'll got a load of pictures at the weekend

I dunno, seems a bit pickeyish to not run an air filter just for the noise. Especially when you say how bad the car has been looked after, then remove the filter.

At least it's meshed, my car had no filter on it when I got it...cheers.

It's scary what people think is acceptable to leave their car in!

Yeah still got it, smoking and swarf on the sump plug, still deciding what to do with it lol time for a forged engine maybe mate ;)

Funny enough was thinking about your car the other day mine has the same turbo kit and a cracked screamer in the exact same place must be a problem with wepr screamers seen quite a few cracked now pain in the ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my first thought but i wana buy a house aha!

Yeah after a closer inspection iirc the weld round the flange didn't even penetrate so it's no suprise mine cracked, really thin stainless and no support doesn't help either lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Have offered ryan to come to my silver glanza that is getting scrapped and he can cut the sills out but he's not having any of it and just wants gone of this glanza now he's already got a braking post up 😳

+1 on the repair and plough on bud, its too good a colour to binn off if nothing else!

it's not mate it was roughy to start this has just sealed it's fate if anyone wants the shell they can have it for free

Have offered ryan to come to my silver glanza that is getting scrapped and he can cut the sills out but he's not having any of it and just wants gone of this glanza now he's already got a braking post up 😳

mate trust me its fucked an even if I got the sills what am I ment to do start welding in the street lol