What's going on with the world!!!

More sad news of another terrorist attack in London last night another 6 killed and a bunch in hospitals.

this country will look like downtown Aleppo soon the way it's going

Or people won't go out on the streets out of fear. Sad times

After manchester i read theres around 2000 people on a suspect terrorist list... well fuck me if they know about these people get rid of them or look into them further. Now i know a lot of man power would be involved but still.

As for the rest of them, i think its very very unfair to brand all muslims as terrorists and deport them all.

After manchester i read theres around 2000 people on a suspect terrorist list... well fuck me if they know about these people get rid of them or look into them further. Now i know a lot of man power would be involved but still.

As for the rest of them, i think its very very unfair to brand all muslims as terrorists and deport them all.

Innocent until proven guilty bud.

You are assuming that these people are immigrants, remember a lot of these people are British born.

Unfortunately they simply haven't got

The

Man power they say thay have 2000 on a list however try triple that with

Every phone call made about a protentul person leads anouther line of investigation.

With all the budget cuts etc

Now they slowly recuriting again but

Small numbers.

Also it is the home grown ones now that go under the radar till the last minute.

Saudis are the worst! they just buy lots of weapons from us so a blind eye is turned

This. And Theresa May has signed new deals to send arms to these nutters. Then add on the police cuts, and clearing the Manchester attacker yo go to Libya. Both of which she was responsible for as home secretary.

To be frank, this isn't going to be a quick fix.

Extremists have there own views on religion, which aren't going to change. They have there own view on its teachings and there own take on how to act on those.

Australia, a few years ago mind, attempted to throw out anyone who supported Shari'a Law.

We can only act reactively.

But, I do believe there's no smoke without fire. If someone's a suspected terrorist and they're a citizen, they should be charged with treason.

BUT sending these swines to a British prison backfires, they are then essentially locked in with there target market. Influential idiots looking for something to believe and someone to follow.

It's too early for this rant.

I like cars.

Edited by Addymk2