Where are you located mate? Ill take the bumper if youre not too far

Co Durham Northeast pal

Try that floor brace on my gt mate and if it fits we could try n come to a deal

£89.99 just for you haha might have time Saturday

I am interested in this chap, but I have a question posted in the section on exterior about needing to but seals to fit it to a std UK EP91. Once I have an answer I will be back to you (if it will fit my car). My car got rear ended and the bumper trashed, so I will be having any bumper I buy resprayed so I don't mind paint damage. But is yours free from splits, dents or any plastic damage?

If all works out would you get it sent down to me if I shell out the courier fee?

Cheers,

Edited by dazstarlet

I am interested in this chap, but I have a question posted in the section on exterior about needing to but seals to fit it to a std UK EP91. Once I have an answer I will be back to you (if it will fit my car). My car got rear ended and the bumper trashed, so I will be having any bumper I buy resprayed so I don't mind paint damage. But is yours free from splits, dents or any plastic damage?

If all works out would you get it sent down to me if I shell out the courier fee?

Cheers,

I already have a lad wanting it posted I'm hoping for a local collect from Co Durham hence the cheapness I can't have it in my sitting room much longer lol

Ok I can fit it to mine so the chaps are saying on my other post, but fair enough if someone else is ahead in the queue for courier delivery. I am hundreds of miles away so no time to collect. Plus it would cost me a lot more in petrol than a courier. Thanks anyway.

Edited by dazstarlet