Engine bay clean up

I know there is bits and bobs about on how to remove some stuff from the bay but i have no clue in all honesty on how to remove it properly and not to cause issues a long the way.

I have a new wepr kit coming in a few weeks and my bay at the moment against the back firewall is so messy wires everywhere, tubes here and there and all sorts of junk and brackets i would love to remove or relocate so i can start having a sexy bay. I still have ABS creating a large mess too that can be binned.

Has anyone got any video tutorials or would be kind enough to come down one after noon and help me out with some bay tidying/cleaning i live in beverley east yorkshire just 10 miles north of hull.

let me know of any video or in depth guides and if you kind enough to pop down and help that would be much appreciated.

Cheers josh :)

Hi bud, all the little solenoids just to the left of the main coil/king lead are to do with A/C and can be binned and just blank off the vac hoses. The big canister next to the fuel filter can also be binned and just vent to atmosphere. A/C pipes etc can be binned, powersteering if your not arsed about that and yeah defo the ABS. Why not attempt a fuse box relocation and wire tuck for the mega sexy engine bay 😁 Chuck battery in boot too. Once i get mine back hopefully next week if you havent sorted it i can take some pics of the A/C solenoids etc. Im only at Brid so not too far from you if you needed to look 👍🏼 Cheers Nick

Hi bud, all the little solenoids just to the left of the main coil/king lead are to do with A/C and can be binned and just blank off the vac hoses. The big canister next to the fuel filter can also be binned and just vent to atmosphere. A/C pipes etc can be binned, powersteering if your not arsed about that and yeah defo the ABS. Why not attempt a fuse box relocation and wire tuck for the mega sexy engine bay Chuck battery in boot too. Once i get mine back hopefully next week if you havent sorted it i can take some pics of the A/C solenoids etc. Im only at Brid so not too far from you if you needed to look Cheers Nick

Cheers for the input lad! any info i can get on this is great! if you could take some pics that would be great!

I would like to relocate the fuse box and everything its just the way of how to do it as im a little scared of electrical components on glanza's as wires are everywhere and the looms is a pain haha! I might always pop up to brid one time if i do will be in a month or so as have a wepr ramhorn kit with screamer coming and that is on the top of my list as soon as it arrives!

Thanks

Ill take some pics once i get it back, also when ive got a free wkend ill be attempting the fusebox relocation, i know what you mean by scary ha. Will be a nervous wkend 😂 You sticking with CT9 or going diff? Im debating what route to take. Hard choices to make. Atleast there another decent ep close to me 👍🏼