Hey all.

just a quick one.

Bottom end of my Glanza has gone on me ... I am in process of sourcing information about what the best solution is. I have seen previous threads on here regarding the same problem but not really the answers I was after.

I was thinking of old engine out and new in. But I cant guarantee what he quality or the new one would be like also the advertised millage can never be proven so it might be just as bad as mine. So the next solution is engine out and replace everything I can.

introducing a new bigger turbo and supporting mods. Im fairly new to all the car scene in respect to working on them properly . so is there a guide of what would be needed to make the engine brand new again and best forge parts etc etc

just any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks guys have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Funnily enough mine has done the same... was gona go forge but don't have the money for that really, Tunning developments quoted 2.5K for a forged build which is a good price but just can't afford atm so i think I'm bona rebuild standard, new shells/rings etc as I'm only on a CT9 anyways

Edited by chriswep91